I almost killed myself just now. =/
Dont want to type how I almost killed myself here.
Okay, at least I am still alive and kicking. Otherwise, I wont be here sitting in front of my laptop typing this post on how I almost killed myself. \=
This time round, I wasnt outside on the road or anywhere near vehicles.
I am at home in my kitchen.
So yup, up to your imagination to think how I had almost killed myself. Haha.
**Note**
I did not meant to commit suicide or whatsoever. I don meant to end my life just like this although I have been questioning myself why I am alive. LOL. weird logic.
It's seriously a miscalculation of mine. =]
Back to business.
Why am I blogging? Haha.
I dont know. Just feel like typing so here I am to blog. =D
Just finish updating my profile at the side. Added links and deleted some of them. I have a feeling that I will delete the links sooner or later. LOL. As for the birthday list, I might delete some names too. =/ Felicia is just an evil person who dont care about friends. hahaha...
Dental appointment later. I shall not forget about it this time round. Haha.
FOC camp is coming. I have yet to pack my camping stuff. Shall pack them soon. I dont want to pack last minute. LOL. I shall relax and enjoy my camp. I am going to bond with the people over there. Preferbly, find people who are in the same course as me so that I dont feel so lost.
I am feeling kinda lost now.
I need several big big handiplast to hide my wounds. To prevent myself from rubbing salt on them to make me feel even worse. So I choose to escape.
I have decided to escape reality. Escape from people. Sorry if you cant find me. I just need to go out and explore about. Eventually, I will be back. I will. Believe in me. =]
People whom I chose to escape from would be those in JC, example you, you, you, you, you.... LOL.
I have said I want to escape so how would it be possible to tell those people that I am escaping from them? Later they dont allow me to escape. Haha. =p
They should know for themselves when they realise that I wasn't there anymore.
Sorry people. But I cant keep relying on you people. So just go and venture about myself ba. Still, I may sound brave. But am I really brave enough to do so?
Some one just give me courage will you?
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment